I'm a director and cg-artist from Berlin with a dedication to film and animation and a strong technological background.
During my studies at the Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg I developed a fascination for computer graphics and its experimental use for telling compelling stories.
Before and during my studies I gathered experience as an artist at several companies including Psyop NY.
In my current work I focus strongly on look-development.
– MindPalace (2018) / animated vr short / dir: C. Krause, Dominik Stockhausen
– Auster (2015) / animated short / dir: C. Krause, Dominik Stockhausen
– Bus Stop (2014) / animated short / dir: C. Krause
Published articles and talks:
- presentation at FMX 2019 about the technical challenges in my diploma project "MindPalace"
- article in the german animation magazine "Digital Production" 2016 about the making of "Auster" shortfilm
Feel free to check out my CV at LinkedIn: